Position: Sales Manager (Territory from McAdoo PA to Northern VA)
Packaging Services Industries, Inc., began production in 1976 and represents a family of privately owned businesses located in Maryland (MD) and Pennsylvania (PA). Since our inception, PSI has expanded to three plants, located in the Mid-Atlantic region and is staffed by over 350 employees. We feel this progress is directly attributed to our philosophy: to tailor our products to meet our customers' needs and to provide exemplary customer service - always with product guarantee!
We believe our success depends on satisfying the customer and establishing a long record of performance that provides our customers with the quality they expect. PSI has built our reputation on being able to develop and deliver custom cardboard packaging products to assist our customers with their packaging challenges.
Our staff is composed of uniquely qualified corrugated box professionals that can help with every step of the custom cardboard packaging process. Our Structure Designers and Graphic Designers are trained to take any product, no matter how fragile or oddly shaped, and custom engineer high quality corrugated boxes to suit our customers' specific needs.
We are hiring a Sales Manager for our supply division, focusing on specialty packaging supplies that we sell and distribute to our customers. This is a professional sales position for eager and motivated individuals to begin or continue a successful career with our growing company working at both our McAdoo, PA and Williamsport, MD plants. The successful candidates will be motivated by the challenge of establishing new accounts, leading a team of up to ten Sales Representatives, and developing relationships with our customers in the PA -MD-WV-DC-VA region. You will be working in a business-to-business environment positioned for success and poised for growth.
We are looking for self-motivated and positive Sales Manager who wants to work hard, develop a strong commitment to solving customers' packaging needs, and grow with our company.
In this job, you will:
- Develop New, Profitable Accounts
- Sell and Service Existing Contacts
- Act as a Liaison between Clients, Vendors and Internal Staff
- Maintain consistent contact with clients
- Ensure Customer Specifications & Expectations are Met
- Follow-up on past due accounts
- Assist in preparing annual sales forecasts
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related field (or equivalent in work experience).
- Basic knowledge and experience with CRM systems.
- Minimum of 5 yrs sales experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Intermediate experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to calculate formulas, commissions, measurements, and percentages.
In addition to a competitive pay and benefit package, PSI offers an opportunity for advancement in a rewarding work environment.