Account Manager - McAdoo
|Title:||Account Manager - McAdoo|
Position: Account Manager
Packaging Services Industries, Inc., began production in 1976 and represents a family of privately owned businesses located in Maryland (MD) and Pennsylvania (PA). Since our inception, PSI has expanded to three plants, located in the Mid-Atlantic region and is staffed by over 350 employees. We feel this progress is directly attributed to our philosophy: to tailor our products to meet your needs and to provide exemplary customer service - always with product guarantee!
We believe our success depends on satisfying the customer and establishing a long record of performance that provides our customers with the quality they expect. If you have a custom cardboard packaging problem that needs a solution, PSI will help find the right solution for you.
Our staff is composed of uniquely qualified corrugated box professionals that can help you in every step of the custom cardboard packaging process. Our Structure Designers and Graphic Designers are trained to take any product, no matter how fragile or oddly shaped, and custom engineer high quality corrugated boxes to suit your needs.
We are hiring an Account Manager for our McAdoo facility. We are seeking Account Manager/Sales Representatives for the Northeastern PA region. Experience in business to business sales in this region would be beneficial to your success and our growth. We are looking for individuals who are motivated by cold calling and developing relationships with new accounts. Successful candidates should live in the Northeastern, PA area to cultivate strong business relationships.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in sales and account management in a manufacturing environment. We are looking for self-motivated and positive account managers who wants to work hard, develop a strong commitment to solving customers' packaging needs, and grow with our company.
In this job, you will:
- Develop New, Profitable Accounts
- Sell and Service Existing Contacts
- Act as a Liaison between Clients, Vendors and Internal Staff
- Prepare and deliver proposals & presentations
- Ensure Customer Specifications & Expectations are Met
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3-5+ of professional sales and account management experience required (manufacturing experience preferred).
- Experience in a Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales Field Strongly Preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with CRM systems.
- Intermediate experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to calculate formulas, commissions, measurements, and percentages.
In addition to a competitive pay and benefit package, PSI offers an opportunity for advancement in a rewarding work environment.