Glass Cutter/Packer - Maryland
|Title:||Glass Cutter/Packer - Maryland|
|Company:||PSI of Maryland|
Position: Glass Cutter/Packer
Packaging Services Industries, Inc., began production in 1976 and represents a family of privately owned businesses located in Maryland (MD) and Pennsylvania (PA). Since our inception, PSI has expanded to three plants, located in the Mid-Atlantic region and is staffed by over 350 employees. We feel this progress is directly attributed to our philosophy: to tailor our products to meet our customers' needs and to provide exemplary customer service - always with product guarantee! We believe our success depends on satisfying the customer and establishing a long record of performance that provides our customers with the quality they expect.
The PSI Group in Williamsport MD, a leading manufacturer of corrugated boxes and custom wood packaging, is seeking Glass Cutters/Packers to join our team. Glass Cutters/Packers set up and operate the equipment and machinery safely to produce our specialty products. Good attendance is a must!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safety First Mentality.
- Experience with glass cutting and packing in an industrial setting preferred.
- Basic knowledge of industrial machinery.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Previous experience in carpentry or related field is helpful.
- Maintain quality and time standards.
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Basic math skills required (fractions, decimals, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication).
- General knowledge of computers.
In addition to a competitive pay and benefit package, PSI offers an opportunity for advancement in a rewarding work environment.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications