Inside Sales Service Representative
|Title:||Inside Sales Service Representative|
|Company:||PSI of Maryland|
Position: Inside Sales Service Representative
Packaging Services Industries, Inc., began production in 1976 and represents a family of privately owned businesses located in Maryland (MD) and Pennsylvania (PA). Since our inception, PSI has expanded to three plants, located in the Mid-Atlantic region and is staffed by over 350 employees. We feel this progress is directly attributed to our philosophy: to tailor our products to our customers' needs and to provide exemplary customer service - always with product guarantee! We believe our success depends on satisfying the customer and establishing a long record of performance that provides our customers with the quality they expect.
We are hiring an Inside Sales Service Representative for our Williamsport, MD facility. This position requires extensive contact with our customers and all internal areas of the company to ensure the accurate and timely reception, scheduling, production, billing, and shipping of customer orders.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in Customer Service and/or Sales Support in a manufacturing environment. We are looking for a self-motivated and positive professional who wants to work hard, develop a strong commitment to solving customers' packaging needs, and grow with our company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external customers.
- Communicate with external customers through email and phone communication displaying high standard of professionalism.
- Assist customers with changes they are requesting to their orders and communicating status updates of orders.
- Enter customer specific order into Amtech system.
- Build customer specific manufacturing specs used to produce finished goods.
- Run inventory reports for customers.
- Manage and maintain accounts and inventory levels.
- Interact effectively with production team to ensure customers are satisfied with orders.
- Support and assist sales team with customer relations.
- Run usage reports for sales team, send specs and provide top notch support for all sales team inquiries.
- 2-3+ years of professional customer service and/or sales support background (manufacturing experience preferred).
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with order fulfillment systems, Amtech preferred.
- Intermediate experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel).
- Ability to calculate and understand formulas, commissions, measurements, and percentages.
- Solid ability to multi-task in a busy work environment.
- Great attitude and phone etiquette are required.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
In addition to a competitive pay and benefit package, PSI offers an opportunity for advancement in a rewarding work environment.