Customer Service Representative
|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Company:||PSI of Maryland|
Position: Customer Service Representative
Packaging Services Industries, Inc., began production in 1976 and represents a family of privately owned businesses located in Maryland (MD) and Pennsylvania (PA). Since our inception, PSI has expanded to three plants, located in the Mid-Atlantic region and is staffed by over 350 employees. We feel this progress is directly attributed to our philosophy: to tailor our products to meet your needs and to provide exemplary customer service - always with product guarantee!
We believe our success depends on satisfying the customer and establishing a long record of performance that provides our customers with the quality they expect. If you have a custom cardboard packaging problem that needs a solution, PSI will help find the right solution for you.
Our staff is composed of uniquely qualified corrugated box professionals that can help you in every step of the custom cardboard packaging process. Our Structure Designers and Graphic Designers are trained to take any product, no matter how fragile or oddly shaped, and custom engineer high quality corrugated boxes to suit your needs.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative for our Williamsport, MD facility. This position requires extensive contact with our customers and all internal areas of the company to ensure the accurate and timely reception, scheduling, production, billing, and shipping of customer orders.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in Customer Service in a manufacturing environment. We are looking for a self-motivated and positive customer service professional who wants to work hard, develop a strong commitment to solving customers' packaging needs, and grow with our company. Good attendance is a must!
- Maintain emails from customers and respond accordingly.
- Assist customers with changes and maintain relationships with customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Assist customers with changes to orders and maintain changes that customers need.
- Place and receive phone calls to customers and outside sales reps with a positive, friendly attitude.
- Interact effectively with production team to ensure customers are satisfied with orders.
- Support and assist sales team with customer relations.
- Run usage reports for sales team, send specs and provide top notch support for all sales team inquiries.
- Enter customer specific order into Amtech system.
- Build customer specific manufacturing specs used to produce finished goods.
- Run inventory reports for customers.
- Manage and maintain accounts and inventory levels.
- 2-3+ years of professional customer service background (manufacturing experience preferred).
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with order fulfillment systems, Amtech preferred.
- Intermediate experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel).
- Ability to calculate and understand formulas, commissions, measurements, and percentages.
- Solid ability to multi-task in a busy work environment.
- Great attitude and phone etiquette are required.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
In addition to a competitive pay and benefit package, PSI offers an opportunity for advancement in a rewarding work environment.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications