Outside Sales Representative (Allentown PA)
|Title:||Outside Sales Representative (Allentown PA)|
|Company:||PSI of Maryland|
Position: Outside Sales Representative (Williamsport, MD Territory)
Packaging Services Industries, Inc., began production in 1976 and represents a family of privately owned businesses located in Maryland (MD) and Pennsylvania (PA). Since our inception, PSI has expanded to three plants, located in the Mid-Atlantic region and is staffed by over 350 employees. We feel this progress is directly attributed to our philosophy: to tailor our products to meet your needs and to provide exemplary customer service - always with product guarantee!
We believe our success depends on satisfying the customer and establishing a long record of performance that provides our customers with the quality they expect. If you have a custom cardboard packaging problem that needs a solution, PSI will help find the right solution for you.
Our staff is composed of uniquely qualified corrugated box professionals that can help you in every step of the custom cardboard packaging process. Our Structure Designers and Graphic Designers are trained to take any product, no matter how fragile or oddly shaped, and custom engineer high quality corrugated boxes to suit your needs.
We are hiring a Sales Development Representative for our Allentown, PA territory. This is an professional sales position for eager and motivated individuals to begin or continue a successful career with our growing company. The successful candidates will be motivated by the challenge of establishing new accounts and developing relationships with our customers in the Allentown, PA region. You will be working in a business-to-business environment success and our growth. We are looking for individuals who are motivated by cold calling and developing relationships with new accounts. Successful candidates should live in the Allentown area to cultivate strong business relationships.
We are looking for self-motivated and positive Sales Development Representatives who want to work hard, develop a strong commitment to solving customers' packaging needs, and grow with our company.
In this job, you will:
- Develop New, Profitable Accounts
- Sell and Service Existing Contacts
- Act as a Liaison between Clients, Vendors and Internal Staff
- Prepare and deliver proposals & presentations
- Maintain consistent contact with clients
- Ensure Customer Specifications & Expectations are Met
- Follow-up on past due accounts
- Assist in preparing annual sales forecasts
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related field (or equivalent in work experience).
- Basic knowledge and experience with CRM systems.
- Intermediate experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to calculate formulas, commissions, measurements, and percentages.
In addition to a competitive pay and benefit package, PSI offers an opportunity for advancement in a rewarding work environment.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications